Glotmorf on 22 Jul 2003 13:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Political Go (revised)

On 7/22/03 at 12:55 PM Iain Scott wrote:

>Just a final thought on this...
>
>It might be worthwhile to limit the number of games which can be played at
>one time... otherwise I can see myself starting a thouusand boards at once
>and scooping up a vast number of points the next nweek when noone else
>spends so much time copying-and-pasteing.
>
>cheers,
>Iain

Now, see, this is something to note.  Just about everyone else in the game is jumping on bandwagons having to do with starting scams, perpetuating scams, getting credit for scams, etc., and here's someone actually trying to prevent one.

Plus, "The Go Scam" somehow just doesn't have a ring to it.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower