Baron von Skippy on 20 Jul 2003 00:34:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Whee!

>>> I hereby win.
>>
>> Gee, I did that on the worng list.
>>
>> I hereby win. On the PF this time.
>
>Just out of curiosity, has anyone else in this game actually *read* the
>ruleset? "Players may not change the gamestate." -- r393.

-"...This rule defers to all other rules." Now, I haven't checked Teucer's reasoning (too many win attempts at once; I can't keep them straight), but he did say his reasoning comes from Rule 18, which takes precedence if it's giving him the ability to claim a win. And of course we've read the ruleset. How else would we be getting these crazy scheme/scam ideas?-

[[BvS]]