Baron von Skippy on 20 Jul 2003 00:28:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Line-jumping

>> Failure Scam."
>> >
>> >I would say that Anything McGee may be deserving of
>> the 'Unwitting Architect' status, as it was his prop
>> that bought all this to notice originally
>> >
>> -I should add "Unwitting Architect" into the Scams
>> prop... I'll do it tomorrow. I knew I was forgetting
>> something.-
>
>May I suggest instead you do like we did in our scam
>for Mr. in a Spacesuit?  "Pawn of the XXXX Scam".
>
>More in keeping with the pattern.  And funnier.

-"Pawn" is already in that proposal, and you're right, it does sort of fit better... I should change the definition of who gets to be a Pawn, though. I don't think that the person who wrote the rules used gets anything yet, or if they do, they get Knight, when they should really get Pawn.-

[[BvS]]