Anything McGee on 19 Jul 2003 20:47:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Also...

>You don't grasp the analogy. You don't write a new rule on your arm, you
>write a failure clause on your arm. Your arm does not have the force of a
>rule, but neither does a failed proposal. Neither failure clause takes
>effect.

See my most recent e-mail.  A failure clause is legal, but only when it is part of an otherwise legal proposal.

I see your analogy, that a failure clause in any situation has no effect.  But it does, when it's in a legal proposal.

A.M.