Daniel Lepage on 19 Jul 2003 05:47:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] My missing prop

On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 12:08  AM, Craig wrote:

Heh.  Interesting.  I sent my profit prop to
spoon-business one minute before the Baron did (I
could do it faster, since all I did was claim a
win),
but it's not there yet because I sent it from the
wrong email address...Soon as Joel passes it
through,
I'll have pre-empted the Baron's win...

-Except SkArcher beat us both flat out.-

yup, even though it is now up to revision 5 the
original came in before either of your, so neener
neener neener :)

it is possible that we need to modify the revisions
system so that later revisions get acted upon later
in the
game sequence than others... difficult to word tho

Okay...guess I'll do the noble thing here...

Baron...your proposal 1589 is first in the list.  You
can rewrite it in its entirety to be your new profit
prop.

May I respectfully ask for an honorable mention?

-Interesting note... well, I proposed to give SkArcher a Lord title. That
suit you as well? Oh, and is everyone satisfied with the name I
gave the scam? It can also be changed.-

I was about to mention that I for one would be voting for the "No Refunds" proposal, and I assume enough others would be also - I predict five against
votes on that one - for it to fail.

All the above reasoning holds, of course, except that I'm going on leave for
a month starting tomorrow afternoon.

See the Voting rule for Preemptive Voting Instructions.

--
Wonko