Glotmorf on 19 Jul 2003 05:41:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Wonko's dimension scam

I haven't paid an awful lot of attention to this,
since I figured it would work itself out over time,
but here's a fresh observation: This may be another
case (we've had them before) of the rules being
examined separately rather than collectively.
Collectively we have Rule 407, which talks about space
"in which it is possible to move" and Dimensions
"where each Dimension is a Component", and then we
have Rule 154, which discusses how dimensions can
change.  Together these serve to regulate movement in
dimensions space, since r407 says that movement is
possible and r154 gives the details of how it can
happen.  Yes, you can move in the direction of Charm,
by causing your Charm to go up; you then need to look
into the ways you can cause your Charm to go up.

There is no conflict.  Consequently, there is no scam.

-- Glotmorf