Daniel Lepage on 19 Jul 2003 05:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Gutting the Carcass

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 10:55  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

H. Failed Proposals

When a proposal fails, the following effects occur in order.

The author of the proposal loses 1d6 points.
Other effects specifically related to proposal failure, such as Charm and Entropy
adjustments, occur.

-Ooohbugger. Anything, you've found something... I'd say that "if this proposal fails, do blah" falls pretty neatly under the heading of "effects specifically related to proposal failure." Pardon me whilst I profit from this.-

No, that's effects specifically related to the failure of proposals in general, not to yours in particular. Besides which, the text of your proposal only matters if your prop passes; so the failure bit is only a failure effect of your prop if your prop passes.

But thanks for wasting most of your bandwidth on props that will do nothing but lose you score and charm... always good to gain a little more relative advantage.

--
Wonko