Craig on 19 Jul 2003 04:12:00 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] My missing prop

>> -Interesting note... well, I proposed to give
>> SkArcher a Lord title. That suit you as well? Oh,
>> and is everyone satisfied with the name I gave the
>> scam? It can also be changed.-

>Color me suited.

>I can't decide if this is weirder than the DimShip
>Scam.  It's definitely weirder than the Stock
>Scam...Should we have a Scam Archive with the scams
>ranked by relative weirdness?

Oh, yes, we should. Definitely. Someone should write up summaries of old
scams for it.

Also, we should declare that all our players are encouraged to engage in
guerilla warfare against other Nomics, and that scams not in B which are
acts of war a) get points in B Nomic for their perpetrators and b) go in the
archive with the local scams.

 -- Teucer

"Paginate my subjective reality, baby!"
 -Taliesin