Craig on 19 Jul 2003 04:09:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] My missing prop

>>> win),
>>> through,

>>> yup, even though it is now up to revision 5 the
>>> original came in before either of your, so neener
>>> neener neener :)
>>>
>>> it is possible that we need to modify the revisions
>>> system so that later revisions get acted upon later
>>> in the
>>> game sequence than others... difficult to word tho
>>
>>Okay...guess I'll do the noble thing here...
>>
>>Baron...your proposal 1589 is first in the list.  You
>>can rewrite it in its entirety to be your new profit
>>prop.
>>
>>May I respectfully ask for an honorable mention?
>>
>-Interesting note... well, I proposed to give SkArcher a Lord title. That
suit you as well? Oh, and is everyone satisfied with the name I
>gave the scam? It can also be changed.-

I was about to mention that I for one would be voting for the "No Refunds"
proposal, and I assume enough others would be also - I predict five against
votes on that one - for it to fail.

All the above reasoning holds, of course, except that I'm going on leave for
a month starting tomorrow afternoon.

Oh yeah, somebody give me an executive summary when I return of how this all
shapes out.

 -- Teucer

"Also, to deny god, you have to fill out a form 613-B/9 in triplicate."
 -clsn

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx