SkArcher on 19 Jul 2003 03:51:01 -0000

Re: RE: [spoon-discuss] My missing prop

19/07/2003 04:43:47, "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>Remember, Glotmorf, you have to get past both Wonko's win and mine before
>>>we
>>>get to any end-of-nweek proposal victories.
>>>
>>>You could just recognize an SoE now, on the theory that by golly
>*somebody*
>>>has just won.
>
>>Actually, no.  Whether or not Wonko's win is recognized doesn't have
>anything to do with the ballot.  My prop will remain.
>
>If Wonko or I won, then you can't win - unless you have a clause like the
>Baron's, the circuit breaker has been flipped.

It is possible that the circuit breaker needs to a little more difficult to remove, so...

I propose;

{{__Power Outage__

change the text of rule 851 to read;

The following rule is created immediately after anyone is awarded a Win:

{{ __No Win For You__ {* Win, 9 *}
Players may not win.
The rule may not be repealed in the same nweek it is created.
}}

}}