Craig on 19 Jul 2003 03:05:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>>>-I like the way you think. Okay, I amend that proposal to read: -
>>>
>>>B Nomic is a soverign nation with territory
>>
>>Mr. Administrator, please rectify the spelling of "soverign."
>>
>-"Soverign: World-encompassing and -controlling." (From www.m-w.com, which
oddly enough has no entry for "gullible.")-

My girlfriend has once said that one day she really will write "gullible" on
a ceiling.

 -- Teucer

"You should definitely use objective, rational means to arrive at a
considered opinion. I recommend flipping a coin."
 -Mark Shoulson

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx