Anything McGee on 18 Jul 2003 06:43:00 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: AesSedai

>I remembers a day when the cerulean sky turned green with a living rain of
>dying frogs, and the swallows cried and the ravens swallowed. Children
>turned to their parents and, with the innocence achieved only through not
>being guilty, asked "Are we there yet?" And then we all went to Friendly's
>for a smiley face sundae. We had to share it.

My most memorable period of weather was April of last year.  On April 1, we had a blizzard...the first of the season, strangely.  Then, on the 13th, when I returned from Ann Arbor, it was 91 degrees.  Later in the month, I think the 27th, we had another blizzard.

Of course, we also had five tornadoes on October 29 a few years back.

Anything M.