SkArcher on 18 Jul 2003 02:52:01 -0000

Re: RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

18/07/2003 03:48:37, "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>top-level domain?

>>>Even if not, you can always make a new .sig - and those get reposted (and
>>>likely reread) every so often, so they make more of an impression than the
>>>Book.
>
>>-How do you set up cycling/random signatures?-
>
>I cheat. I just have a bunch, and cycle them by hand.
>
>People with decent mail clients have other options, but until my planned OS
>switch this fall I'm using Outlook.

I know that there is a way of doing it using Opera for Windows, but I have no idea how and I've never got up the
impertus to find out how, and I generally don't bother with .sigs (because sigs are rarely appropriate for all
possible recipients)

SkArcher