Craig on 18 Jul 2003 02:23:01 -0000

RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>>A disturbing yet intriguing idea, that...What if evil had its own
top-level domain?

>>-Um... .gov?-

>Is it possible to quote two people at once when making a quote prop?

Even if not, you can always make a new .sig - and those get reposted (and
likely reread) every so often, so they make more of an impression than the
Book.

I'm beginning to think that having the official Big Ol' Book of Quotations
*discourages* the quotes from ever being used again. I might propose a
repeal soon.

 -- Teucer

"Also, to deny god, you have to fill out a form 613-B/9 in triplicate."
 -clsn

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx