Baron von Skippy on 17 Jul 2003 05:21:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ouch...

>Shesh, I don't read my mail for a few days and when I come back I have 200
>unread B-Nomic messages.
>
>If I seem unusally quiet (I shouldn't, since I don't talk much anyway),
>it's because I'm trying to get caught up again. Oh, and just in case anyone
>still cares, I don't like the whole WoT thing, at least not at this point
>in the game (you know, trying to recover from recent cataclysmic events).

-"Recover?" What is this "recover?" We don't do that, we just hop from cataclysm to cataclysm. Keeps people on their toes.

Seriously, the WoT is not final at all. If you'd like to see something changed to improve it, then suggest it. I can't promise it'll get in, but it'll at least get talked about over and over and over again...-

[[BvS]]