Baron von Skippy on 17 Jul 2003 05:02:00 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

-That reminded me of something unrelated. You know how non-US countries have two-letter suffixes to their URLs (.uk for the UK, .fr for Freedom, .ch for Switzerland, .tv for some poor nation that sold its ending to Americans who now clutter it with television crap)? Do any of them have a .bn ending?-

-Borneo. Now, can we steal it from them?-

[[BvS]]