Craig on 17 Jul 2003 03:14:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>>-Oh yeah. But he can't channel. And isn't he a he, anyway? That series is
>>oddly devoid of sexless characters, isn't it? I think in the
>>>interest of simplicity, we should not have a genderless third of the
>>Source... why do we have Drones, anyway? And would there be a loudly
>>>vocal Drone minority if I ignored them this time?-
>>
>>1. I thought Myrddraal were sexless. Certainly if their groins are as
>>featureless as their faces...

>-Can't imagine anyone wanting to check... and they have faces, just not
eyes. What that means for... wow, what a painful thought.-

My recollection (which may or may not be correct) was that they had a smooth
white face, like an egg but with a mouth in the middle.

>>2. I think I'm a drone. And I want to channel without becoming male or
>>female. I would get loudly vocal, but by the time I notice you're ignoring
>>me I'll be away. Hmm... can I create a philosophical mandate to vote an
>>extra YES or NO on any proposal if doing so promotes equal rights for
>>drones?

>-Well, then maybe we declare Drones to all be Darkfiends... that tickle
your fancy?-

Sure. Darkness sounds fun.

 -- Teucer

"Did you come to me because you are really just a perl version?"
 -Frank to pseudo-Thinkit

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx