Craig on 17 Jul 2003 02:29:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>> -(Haran?)
>>
>> Isn't Shadar Haran that Myrdraal who issues all of the Dark Lord's
>>commands?
>>
>-Oh yeah. But he can't channel. And isn't he a he, anyway? That series is
oddly devoid of sexless characters, isn't it? I think in the
>interest of simplicity, we should not have a genderless third of the
Source... why do we have Drones, anyway? And would there be a loudly
>vocal Drone minority if I ignored them this time?-

1. I thought Myrddraal were sexless. Certainly if their groins are as
featureless as their faces...

2. I think I'm a drone. And I want to channel without becoming male or
female. I would get loudly vocal, but by the time I notice you're ignoring
me I'll be away. Hmm... can I create a philosophical mandate to vote an
extra YES or NO on any proposal if doing so promotes equal rights for
drones?

 -- Teucer

"Maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
Robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx