Craig on 16 Jul 2003 19:04:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>> -(Haran?)

>> Isn't Shadar Haran that Myrdraal who issues all of the Dark Lord's
>>commands?

>We could just declare that the title of the third minister is Ba'alzamon,
>and that Drones are Shadowspawn of various types, by level:

>0 Untrained
>1 Vaguely Evil
>2 Darkfriend
>3 Myrdraal
>4 Black Ajah
>5 Dreadlord
>6 Forsaken

>Of course, Vague Evil doesn't exist in the books, and Myrdraal isn't really
>a rank, but oh well. Once the kinks get worked out, it's a good idea. Or
you
>can wait a month and get the final version of my c-p-p.

The it here is the Aes Sedai proto. I'm not being self-congratulatory.
Though I do think I am top of cool player, don't you?

 -- Craig Daniel

"Maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
Robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx