Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 04:31:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>>> The national motto of B Nomic is 'B Nomic: It's better than sex.'
>
>>Might we add "And America" to the motto? As in, "B Nomic: It's better
>>than sex. And America."
>
>>Oooh... let's design a flag! I'm thinking a big B, with little hands
>>around it giving the finger to whoever looks at the flag.
>
>If we stylize them enough, then they won't be recognizable to those easily
>offended. But if you know what to look for...
>
>>Then again, maybe not.
>
>Or maybe.
-This is the oughts, after all. You forgot the most important detail for forward-thinking (and cyberspace-based) new nations:
 _________________________________
|       (www.bnomic.org)          |

[[BvS]]