Craig on 16 Jul 2003 04:20:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>>>be, and national holidays on December 5 (Founding Day) and X Y
>>>
>>>These maybe ought to be given in "The xth day of every nyear" - B Nomic
>>>holidays occur at a fixed time in the B Nomic calendar, not the calendar
>of
>>>our former imperialist oppressors.
>>>
>>-I like the way you think. Okay, I amend that proposal to read: -

>>{{
>>__Freedom!__

>>Amend Rule 1 to read:

>>{{
>>The name of this game is B Nomic.

>>B Nomic is a soverign nation with territory wherever its players happen to
>be, and national holidays on the first nday of every nyear >(Founding Day),
>and the first nday of the sixth nweek of each nyear (Independence Day).
>During national holidays, B Nomic is Partying.

>>The national motto of B Nomic is 'B Nomic: It's better than sex.'
>>}}
>>}}

>When and if this goes through, we should apply for membership in the
>European Union. We have some territory in Europe, don't we?

By the way, note also that scheduling the holidays my way means that we get
three times as many free drinks. And without gnomes, that's our only source
of alcohol.

 -- Teucer

"Well, perl can do pretty much anything as long as it is hard to read."
 -ShawnF