Craig on 16 Jul 2003 04:11:02 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>>>B Nomic is a soverign nation with territory wherever its players happen
>>be, and national holidays on December 5 (Founding Day) and X Y
>>>(Independence Day). During national holidays, B Nomic is Partying.
>>
>>These maybe ought to be given in "The xth day of every nyear" - B Nomic
>>holidays occur at a fixed time in the B Nomic calendar, not the calendar
of
>>our former imperialist oppressors.
>>
>-I like the way you think. Okay, I amend that proposal to read: -

>{{
>__Freedom!__

>Amend Rule 1 to read:

>{{
>The name of this game is B Nomic.

>B Nomic is a soverign nation with territory wherever its players happen to
be, and national holidays on the first nday of every nyear >(Founding Day),
and the first nday of the sixth nweek of each nyear (Independence Day).
During national holidays, B Nomic is Partying.

>The national motto of B Nomic is 'B Nomic: It's better than sex.'
>}}
>}}

When and if this goes through, we should apply for membership in the
European Union. We have some territory in Europe, don't we?

 -- Teucer

"mi'a te cmene ra lu ractu cafmi'a li'u ki'u le nu ra ctuca mi'a"
 -Alice in Wonderland