Daniel Lepage on 16 Jul 2003 03:13:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: AesSedai

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 10:26  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

--- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Upstate New York. Don't talk to me about weather.

Does this count as a "do not reply to this post" post?
 Cuz I just wanted to say it rained here for the whole
damn month of May...

I've seen days in May go by where we had snow, rain, hail, and bright sunny weather, all within the space of two hours. Repeatedly, in fact - it was bright and sunny; then it suddenly clouded over and started pouring; then it stopped and cleared again; then it suddenly cooled down, reclouded, and hailed; then it warmed up and went through snow to slush then just to rain again; and then the wind picked up so it turned all sunny again.

We've also had some earthquakes; I don't know if that counts as 'weather'.

--
Wonko