Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 02:38:01 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>>>copyright (17) were all being clumped... well, why stop at ignoring US
>come
>>>in, take Dave prisoner, and set up a democracy if we did that?-
>>>
>>>Only if they thought they could convince somebody that we had weapons of
>>>mass destruction.
>>>
>>-I know I'm not supposed to mention them, but you do know Nomicron has the
>Atomic Bomb, yes? Can we change their regime? Do they have a
>>regime? Can we pretend they do? Will France surrender if we do?-
>
>I'm currently inactive, and ignoring Nomicron. It moves slowly enough that
>a) it is boring and b) the scam I had been hoping to perpetrate when I
>joined would not succeed until after the heat death of the universe.

-Most things in Nomicron take that long, yes.-

>So I was not aware of this development. We should definitely change their
>regime before this hostile Nomic inevitably uses its weapons to attack us.

-They've had it for a long time, as I recall. Had it before I went there, anyway.-

>Note to all Nomicron people here: The above is humor. I harbor no ill will
>toward Nomicron. Please do not take me seriously, as I have no desire to
>start an internomic incident. I'm sorry you have a track record of needing
>disclaimers like this.

-Pfft. This is the game that was talking about selling said Bomb on the Nomic Market and detonating it in another game. Don't worry too much about appearing hostile.

Note to all Nomicron people watching this game from the sidelines and not actively playing: Hi there! Want some refreshments? Watching in case someone declares war on you can be tiring, I know. Here, have a nice refreshing can of... nope, that's Whoopass. Hold on, I know I had a Beer somewhere.-

[[BvS]]