Daniel Lepage on 16 Jul 2003 00:54:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 08:30  PM, Craig wrote:

such actions. (because otherwise, the action could change the rules to
nullify Dave's veto before Dave got the chance to).

Dave's veto could be assumed to be retroactive.

No it couldn't. If I change the rules so that e can no longer do retroactive vetoes, then e can't retroactively veto.

--
Wonko