Craig on 15 Jul 2003 23:52:01 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>> By the way, the letters in "Weapons of Mass Destruction" can be
>> rearranged
>> to spell "US has most, and it's 'for peace'."

>When last I checked, "US has most, and it's 'for peace'." has a larger
>supply of 'h's than "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Unless, of course,

Typo. Important typo, as it also dictates such things as the a's, n's, o's,
s's, and w's. The correct phrase begins "US owns most".

>you're Sean Connery. ("Weaponsh of Mash Deshtructshion indeed.") Or

I know a guy with an overactive imagination, who has several times talked
about wanting to put a gun to Connery's head and make him say "Sloppy Joes".
Just to see if he is even capable of it. He's a rather odd character.

 -- Teucer

"Well, perl can do pretty much anything as long as it is hard to read."
 -ShawnF