Baron von Skippy on 15 Jul 2003 02:56:01 -0000

RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>>>Questions? Comments? Complaints? Offers of cash?
>>>
>>-It looks fine, but I'm staunchly against it because I don't think it can
>coexist with my idea. But you could probably have guessed that
>>yourself.-
>
>Oh, come off it. I like yours; I just like mine better. And that only
>because of SkArcher's objection that the Source relies on outside materials.

-No offense meant; you have a nice idea. I like mine better because I get the feeling a lot of people have been exposed to enough of those outside materials to have a decent grasp of the concept, and the rest can use the URLs I posted. (Again, I'll probably be using those same URLs a lot myself.)-

[[BvS]]