Craig on 14 Jul 2003 15:08:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>>Level  Male                  Female
>>0      Untrained             Untrained
>>1      soldier               novice
>>2      Dedicated             Accepted
>>3      Asha'man              Aes Sedai
>>4      advanced Asha'man     Sitter
>>5      M'Hael                Keeper

>How about if the equivalent of the current Jedi Lord be something like:
> 6      Dragon                Amyrlin

It occurs to me that I didn't explain why this is different than having
these simply be the ministers' titles.

The Jedi Lord is more powerful than a Jedi Master, and the Amyrlin and
Dragon should clearly be the most powerful channelers. That is, the job
should be both a ministry and the next level.

By the way, what is the Drone half (third?) of the Source called? Saidu?
Saiddish? And do drones specialize in Spirit, or tap all Five Powers
equally? Or are they just Powerless?