Baron von Skippy on 13 Jul 2003 04:39:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>I support the Baron's suggestion. Write it up quick if you need my vote, I'm
>going on a four-week leave soon.

-Hmm, it'll probably be ready by the time you get back. Well, one of the parts. Really, I've only got the concept and the two specific ministries figured out, with hopes that the idea could be stretched to what's left of the Grid and into new areas of a new ruleset.-

[[BvS]]