Craig on 11 Jul 2003 03:33:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Bad News for the Nomic Market

>>One of the founding nomics of the Nomic Market effort, ThermodyNomic, has
>>died. It currently has no players, and without players it cannot get more.
>>
>>I am attempting to start a ThermodyNomic II on its maling list, but there
>>is
>>no guarantee that I will succeed.

>I guess I wasn't paying attention...What exactly happened to Thermo's
players?

>Or were they simply not paying attention either?

Everyone deregistered.

Not on purpose, mostly they just failed to post within a week. I
deregistered intentionally and (I had hoped) temporarily in preparation for
a two-week vacation. Then I came back and found no game to rejoin.

 -- Teucer

"Be vewwy vewwy quiet. We're getting mawwied."
 -clsn