Daniel Lepage on 8 Jul 2003 03:42:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Games Magazine

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 11:38  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 7/7/03 at 2:41 PM Joel Uckelman wrote:

Thus spake "Glotmorf":
Hey guys...we made Games Magazine! The September 2003 issue features an=
 article on self-modifying games ("Meta-Gaming 101"), and B Nomic got
two=
 paragraphs on page 8.  No player names were mentioned, but, hey, we
know=
 who we are...

Guess that's another reason to keep the game going...We're a legacy now!

						Glotmorf

They publish their September issue in July? Is Games Magazine quarterly?

It's a good thing that there are fewer readers of Games Magazine than
there are of /., otherwise my poor server would melt from the attention.
:)

Games Magazine is a monthly. As I understand it, the date on a magazine is that issue's pull date. So if all issues aren't sold by September, the remainder get pulled.

Far as I know, there's still plenty enough readers of Games Magazine...but the silly kniggets didn't put any URLs in the article.

I can probably fix that with one simple letter to the editor...Do we want that?

You mean they didn't put any B Nomic URLs in, or they didn't put in any Nomic-related URLs period?

--
Wonko