Craig on 8 Jul 2003 03:15:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Subgame?

>> It had the significant advantage that it kept track of itself - you
>> made
>> a move by posting the new board position to the -business list.

>Say, how do people feel about Chess subgames? That's something else
>that could be tracked as Rob describes.

<snip>

>Of course, that's not exactly conducive to multiplayer play... but
>perhaps something could be devised.

Back when I played in Agora, I tried to start Agoran Gamblers' Chess. I
failed due to doing it at the worng time (before the proposal that would
have allowed it passed by mistake). The idea is that you buy pieces with
your normal Agoran money (stems, at least at the time) and then try to win
money by playing well. I can post the rules if y'all want me to.

By the way, I'm back from my vacation and will be off leave for a brief time
starting fairly soon.

 -- Teucer

"Well, well, well. It seems that the Martial Penis has fallen asleep."
 -camgusmis