Baron von Skippy on 6 Jul 2003 00:16:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 44 BALLOT

> What I don't know about is scripting.  Does a wiki allow pages to be
> cgi-scripted (perl) or inline-scripted (php)?

What about everydevel? http://everydevel.com - the whole thing is essentially
inline perl in a mysql database, and it has a unix-like access control
system...

-Okay, before this gets any farther over my head, lemme just check something... if B Nomic were a wiki, would schmucks like me need to know how to program in whatever language it's in? If not, I'm all for the idea.-

[[BvS]]