Joel Uckelman on 3 Jul 2003 04:21:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 44 BALLOT

Thus spake "Glotmorf":

> What I don't know about is scripting.  Does a wiki allow pages to be=
>  cgi-scripted (perl) or inline-scripted (php)?
>
> 						Glotmorf

Pick a popular language, there's probably been a wiki written in it. I like
PHPwiki (I even wrote some code that may still be in it), but sadly there
hasn't been much activity since the beginning of the year.

If you find a wiki you like, and you guys want to use it, tell me so I can
set one up for you.

--
J.