SkArcher on 1 Jul 2003 16:23:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Grid

01/07/2003 16:26:40, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 12:59  AM, David E. Smith wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Daniel Lepage wrote:

>> The Grid is a big portion of this game. Rule 301 is by far the largest,
>> and most-revised, rule in the entirety of this Nomic, and it'd be a
>> shame
>> to see such a piece of history simply evaporate into the mists of time
>> and
>> the oft-forgotten database.
>
>I actually skim the database periodically.

As have I - usually when i find rules that don't make sense and you have to
look for whatever it was they refer to

>> Yes, for me it's a pain in the arse. But what worthwhile thing in life
>> isn't occasionally? (Hi, Christine!) It's also probably the second most
>> important thing that makes this Nomic unique, second only to the
>> players
>> themselves.
>
>What about the motto? :)

Well, how many Nomics have utterly scrapped the most major part of their game
after two years of operation? Thats got to be fairly unique

nweek 44 - when everything changed :)

Has anyone heard from Orc recently?

SkArcher