Iain Scott on 1 Jul 2003 10:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Grid

Oh, and Dave: please, don't veto the grid prop. r301 deals with a grid that
was designed for one purpose and got used and reused past the point of
breaking. As you point out, that rule IS a big part of the nomics history -
but let it be history and the new one start afresh (yes, i know you can
change anything in a rule, but it'd be better to have a section in the
historical docs simply entitled 'the grid' and statrt with a clean mental
board on this new one.

I am fully in favor of the Administrator useing his Administrative Veto.
At least when it is used to stop something I disagree with.
In this case, I add my voice to SkArchers plea...

cheers,
Iain