Daniel Lepage on 1 Jul 2003 03:54:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 44 VOTES

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 09:15  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

Proposal 1561/0: Connectivity (Wonko) - YES [[not that I know why you're doing it, but I'm betting there's a reason in there somewhere.]] Proposal 1562/0: Edge Squares (Wonko) - SHELVE [[The "if 1561 fails" section contains two words: "An Edge."]]

Yes, I tried to fix that, but arrived too late. However, it is only a problem if 1561 fails. So far, the votes cast publicly on 1561 have been FOR:5 AGAINST:0 ABSTAIN:0 SHELVE:2

I don't think the mistyped clause will cause problems.

Proposal 1565/1: Compulsion (Wonko) - SHELVE [[First block of new text, section 2, you've got the same sentence twice in two paragraphs for no reason.]]

Ah, I see. Serves me right for doing a shoddy copy-paste job.

Although I don't believe it will affect the functionality of the rule; cleanup will be easily provided.

Proposal 1575/0: Goodbye, Cruel World (Wonko) - NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Skippy, you are only allowed one vote per proposal, except in extreme circumstances. There are few circumstances that would allow the casting of so many votes on a single prop (Although I almost had it. I just needed to get a Hand.)

I apologize for the necessity of this proposal, but I feel it is the only way for the game to continue.

--
Wonko