Glotmorf on 29 Jun 2003 22:53:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ahem...

On 6/29/03 at 3:58 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 03:41  AM, Adam Hill wrote:
>
>> --- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I've been playing B Nomic for almost two years now; I'd prefer to see
>>> it endure.
>>
>> Agreed, on the latter portion.
>
>But not on the former? You don't think that I've been playing for
>almost two years? :)

Depends on how you define "almost", guy.  B Nomic is only slightly older than a year and a half.  It's certainly true that you've been playing for 1 2/3 years, maybe even 1 3/4 years...Does that also constitute almost 2 years?  If so...Jeez, guy, you've been playing for almost forever.

Don't you feel old?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower