SkArcher on 28 Jun 2003 02:28:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Time Management

28/06/2003 00:36:58, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Whoops. That needs a signature and an actual action. Egads, I'm just
>forgetting everything today.
>
>*I propose*
>{{
>__Check it out!__
>
>Create a rule:
>{{
>__Checkpoints__
>
>The beginning of the third, sixth, and tenth ndays of each nweek are
>Checkpoints. The period between two Checkpoints is called a Checking
>Period.

Can you make this section read 'The beginning of the third, fifth and seventh ndays of each week are
checkpoints.' Please? It might also be handy to then specify the end of nday 10 as a different kind of point.

My reason for asking is that making it 3, 5, 7 means that no actions takes place during the voting period, so
the potential outcome of votes won't affect actions. It also means less mess on the boards, as conversations
will follow a path of checkpoint 1, checkpoint 2, checkpoint 3, VOTE, Results, checkpoint 1....

Also be good because it has an extra day in the time before the first checkpoint for rules implementation to
happen in.