Daniel Lepage on 26 Jun 2003 03:11:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Simplifying

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 10:38  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 6/25/03 at 4:41 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

I don't see how this would 'limit our future options' - this is a Nomic game. The future options are limitless. Repealing the Grid doesn't mean
that we can't ever have a Grid again; it just means that the next time
we have a Grid, it'll be written more nicely.

If you want to turn the Grid into a subgame, do you want to try to do that first, then nuke the Grid?

No, because I fear that Dave will keel over/quit in disgust if we wait too long.

--
Wonko