Adam Hill on 25 Jun 2003 06:35:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Simplifying

--- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Repeal rule 301 [[The Grid]].

Oh, my, no.  Someone else said it more eloquently than I could, but this would drastically limit our future options.  Apply that comment also to the suggested repeal of r625.c.1 and amendment of r1251.

>Remove section A.3. [[Resource Units]] from r21 [[Capital Resources]].

Hmmm...  why, exactly?  I'd say it's still relevant.

>Remove the text "Maximum Entropy becomes equal to 2; after the effects
>of this are processed, it returns to the value it had before" from
>r22/6 [[Post-Win Reset]].
>
>Remove section B.6. [[Entropy]] from r154 [[Dimensions]].

I don't think so.  If I'm inferring your goal properly, I think it'd be unfortunate.

>Repeal r705 [[Bonus Boxes]].
>Repeal r1271 [[Races]].

No, because they'll stimulate the rebuilding.

Other than that, you have my full support.  Just my humble offerings.

Anything McGee.