Daniel Lepage on 25 Jun 2003 03:03:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Reducing the ruleset a bit

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 02:07  PM, Adam Hill wrote:

--- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Remove section B.9. [[The Player-Wannabe Gremlin]] from rule 256.
Renumber the other sections accordingly.

Remove section B.8. [[The Bandit Gremlin]] from rule 256. Renumber the
other sections accordingly.

Remove section B.5. [[The Meteor Gremlin]] from rule 256. Renumber the
other sections accordingly.

Repeal r1068 [[The Druid Gremlin]].

Remove section B.7. [[The AAAHHH! Gremlin]] from rule 256. Renumber the
other sections accordingly.

All fantastic proposals, IMO.

Well, it's really all one proposal; but I think I will take the H. InstaMin's advice and make it A La Carte.

Replace text of rule 1137 [[ The Police ]] with:
{{
__The Police__

There exists a Gremlin called the Police Gremlin. The Police Gremlin
may never become Active. This rule supersedes all other rules that
affect when the Police Gremlin becomes Active. If the Police Gremlin
ever becomes Active, it immediately goes into Hiding.
}}

Hmm...I think it would be better to either repeal The Police entirely or to leave it as it is.

Well, you never know... hanging plotlines can be fun. I figure it can do no harm like this, and requires no tracking; and if anyone ever gets a good idea for plot continuation, One can be brought back.

Besides which, it didn't fit with the story to kill em off.

--
Wonko