Mark Karasek on 21 Jun 2003 22:22:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The time has come, the Walrus said...

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:53:31 -0400, Glotmorf <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been a little burned out on actually coming up with stuff and arguing it out (Wonko knew better...he wouldn't argue with Mr. in a Spacesuit; he'd let me do that and burn myself out on it, then just undo everything that was done), so I'm bordering on drone status. Is everyone else up for continuing?

Having just joined, I certainly have no desire to see B Nomic die.

On a side note, if there's anything that needs to/could be automated, I'd be willing to throw together a Perl script for it.

The Pusher Robot