Glotmorf on 5 Jun 2003 18:58:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

On 6/5/03 at 1:14 PM Mark Karasek wrote:

>> Simpler still: I set my automation script to: "I win. Rinse. Repeat."
>>
>> Emil "I win. Ow, suds in my eyes." Bleehall
>
>Don't think that would work. Instead of performing actions that would
>cause
>you to win you're declaring that you win, which isn't allowed (see rule
>393).

That depends on your definition of winning as a verb.  Winning isn't officially defined as a game action -- I tried it in nweek 3.  But if you define winning as a process that results in scoring a win, it's possible.

So now you have to define winning somewhere in your automation script.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower