Glotmorf on 5 Jun 2003 11:32:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The clock is STILL off...

On 6/5/03 at 12:31 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>... hopefully it'll be back on tomorrow.
>
>I've updated the rules database, at least. It's progress. I still have to
>clean out the Grid, thanks to the untimely disappearance of the GridMin.
>
>I also strongly encourage any idle discussion that your brilliant minds
>might come up with about ways to ease my workload, since basically I'm the
>bottleneck for this whole game and that's just a bad bad idea, given how
>overloaded I am of late.

You don't hear us complaining, dude.  You may hear us filling in the vacuum with total inanity, but you don't hear us complaining.

Aside from that, I still advocate a web-based form for action submission.  Is there anyone left in the game that still has a problem with web-based interfaces?

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower