Mark Karasek on 5 Jun 2003 05:15:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:02:47 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 02:28  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

No. I can set my Automation Script to kick anyone who kicks me.

-Which cuts down even farther on the messages...-

You know, pretty soon this game is going to be entirely played by automation scripts and we can do away with the fora altogether.

And on that day, my friends, the true festival begins.
Emil "this aint no disco" Bleehall

-I set my automation script to read:

Whenever anything happens which I would normally respond to, I respond to that action in the manner I would normally respond. If anything happens which I might respond to, refer to my supplied equation list to determine whether I respond and how so. If at any time my response still cannot be determined, see worksheets A through E for further details.

Okay, I'll be back in about eight months. If you need me, that's a shame.-

Hm. And I set mine to, "Whenever any player but me does anything, I kick em in the Ass for it." And Dave will sort the kicked.

I set my automation script to:

If I have not yet won the game, I perform any actions that will cause me to win.