Mark Karasek on 5 Jun 2003 04:53:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:29:57 -0400, Craig <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
LOGAS" to

LOGAS.

>> >I'd rather kick somebody an infinite number of times than have two
>> >people kick each other an infinite number of times; maybe that's
just
>> >me.
>>
>>It's audience vs. participation. When all you're doing is watching,
it
>>gets old after the first hundred thousand times.
>>
>>						Glotmorf

>-Exactly. I'm just spreading the fun around. Besides, if you kick
someone
>ten thousand times, I'll call you for spamming, kick you ten thousand
times,
>get called by someone else... my way limits the kicks per message and
thus
>the file size of the crap in our inboxes, if not the number of
messages.-

No. I can set my Automation Script to kick anyone who kicks me.

-Which cuts down even farther on the messages...-

You know, pretty soon this game is going to be entirely played by
automation scripts and we can do away with the fora altogether.

I dunno about you, but I can't come up with an AS that will consider a
proposal and figure out how it ought to vote. Or one that submits decent
props. So unless you mean that we're going to come up with scripts that
pass
the Turing test...

Eh, shouldn't be too hard. I'd show you one, but then I'd get my ass Kicked
for using pseudocode. ;-)

I hereby call TPR's bluff. Send it to me off-list at ragnarok at pobox dot
com.

-Teucer

You know, I would, but Baron von Skippy's new automation script is much more elegant than my pseudocode one, so see his for an example.