Baron von Skippy on 28 May 2003 01:53:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

I don't want to know. Anyway, a true B Nomican Idol would have to come
complete with the faked near-tie and possibly rigged outcome... Yup, I'm a
Carolinian.

-Which one was that? I thought the guy who won was the best on the one show I saw. Hence his winning.-

Maybe one of those bizarre dating shows... We each get a new e-mail address
that is not connected publicly to our real self, but can post on the
Discussion list. Then each nweek Dave picks one of us to eliminate, without
knowing which player e really is.

-Now, this idea I like. Dave could ask us all questions each nweek and cut those whose answers he doesn't like, you mean? Of course, this begs the important question: How do we regulate it? I mean, if I had warning, I could set up 10 accounts to take most of the game in one swoop. How would anyone stop me without knowing who was running those 10? Answer: A minister or other appointee who everyone would send an e-mail to from their usual address stating the new address, so that no one could double up.-

[[BvS]]