Baron von Skippy on 28 May 2003 01:46:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

And, as per p1489's effects, Nomvivor was thus destroyed. Good game, gentlemen. And gentlewomen. And... uh... gentle... others.

-Now, why was it repealed again?-

'Cause it's old. It was interesting at first; but now it's just something else that Dave has to remember to remind us of, and that we just keep forgetting about.

If you can think of something nice to replace it with, go ahead. I can't think of anything off the top of my head... B Nomican Idol? Assigned a Mentor by B Nomic? Go Fish? Eleusis? Whack-a-Mole? oooh.... I just got an idea...

-Why should I come up with a new idea to replace it, Wonko? You seem to have that market cornered... ADHD. Don't like the weather? Wait six seconds.-

[[BvS]]