SkArcher on 28 May 2003 01:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

28/05/2003 01:44:36, "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Also: Remember to vote for Nomvivor! (I had overlooked Nomvivor last
>>nweek: Iain was voted Off the Island. Only Baron von Skippy and Wonko
>>remain, and this nweek, all players are eligible to vote. Time to
>>start sucking up, you two...)
>
>-Congratulations, Wonko, our new winner! As I went On Leave last nweek, I am
>Off the Island. So, everyone's back on, so it's time to start the madness up
>again, eh?-

err, no, my prop 1489 passed last nweek, so in fact Wonko has already won nomvivor and rule 1070
should already have been repealed. This isn't yet reflected in the rules list tho :/

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the
movie to compare it with a thousand pages of confused hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post
on slashdot